Is the smallsat market in a bubble?
In this epicsode we ask if the smallest and/or cubesat market is in a bubble that may pop?
In Space News:
* Long March 2D launch of earth imaging satellites
* Atlas V launches NROL-55
* Proton rocket launch with Turksat 4B
* Long March 3B launch with communications satellite
* United Launch Alliance selects launch pads for new Vulcan rocket
* Venture Class Launch Services Contract
* Virgin Galactic NewtonThree hot fire test
* SpaceX to Fly Orbcomm, not SES, on First Test of Upgraded Booster