What will Trump’s Space Policy Look Like
We are joined live by Jeff Foust, senior editor at SpaceNews.com to talk about what the incoming President-elect’s space policy is shaping up to be.
We wanted to talk space policy as any new incoming president can have huge changes on the direction NASA takes. Emotions are high right now and we just ask that comments remain civil.
* Long March 11 Launches XPNAV-1 ( X-ray Pulsar NAVigation)
* Atlas V launches WorldView-4
* Long March 2D launches Yunhai-1
* A Failed Solar Panel Likely Blocked Beagle 2
* International Lunar Station is taking shape
* Supermoon this Nov 14th
* SPHERE Reveals Protoplanetary Discs
TMRO Space Pods are crowd funded shows. If you like this episode consider contributing to help us to continue to improve. Head over to http://www.patreon.com/spacepod for information, goals and reward levels. Don’t forget to check out our weekly live show campaign as well over at http://www.patreon.com/tmro